Friday, June 3, 2011

URL update

Ok so here's the deal. It may have looked like I deleted my blog recently but I assure you I havent. I changed my url to foreveryourssemperfi . blogspot . com  I didn't realize this meant my blog would disappear, blonde moment on my part. So I am going to leave this post up for a little bit under this old url so that my followers have a chance to get my new url and still follow me. I will be switching my url back to foreveryourssemperfi.blogspot.com in a couple days.

I am trying to figure out how to export this blog so that I can import it under my new url but I'm not sure if it will work. I'll give that a shot though and let you know.

Bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)