Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Haven't posted in a while

I know I haven't been on here in a while. I'm sorry for those of you who actually read this. I have been beyond stressed lately. One week of classes left. Then a week of finals. AHHHH! Plus, there are only 25 days left until I am married!! Like WOAH! So much to do in such a short period of time.

I went to visit Jon for Thanksgiving. I drove down Tuesday morning and got there Tuesday night! It was awesome because I got a whole extra night with him. It was amazing spending every minute with him. I really needed it. We did our usual play fights and had an actual good go at it. But over all it was just an amazing time. The best part was that I was supposed to leave Sunday but my plane ticket got confused and it was actually for MONDAY!! I got a whole extra day and night with him!! It was amazing! We both wished that morning at 11:11 for more time together. We swear that's what did it. We're total believers haha.

Anyways, after all of that I had to come back to school. YUCK. School is stressing me out beyond belief! I am so ready for next semester and the remaining semesters I have. They will all be online which makes me a very happy camper! I've always known I was not the classroom setting type of learner. I like to do things on my own at my own pace in my own time.

I will be in North Carolina January 4th. We're leaving the day after our wedding to move down since he has to be back to check in the afternoon of the 4th. I am sooo excited to move down there with him. We can get rid of this distance at least for a little while.


I am not sure if there is anything else on my mind tonight. I just had to get back on here. I was having blog withdraw haha. I hope all those marine girls are staying strong, same for the rest of the girlfriends, fiances and wives of those who serve.



Stay Strong. Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)