Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm going to miss Burlington...

This is overlooking Lake Champlain from Perkins Pier in Burlington, VT. It is absolutely breathtaking.
This is also Lake Champlain. It has different colors and textures but still just as gorgeous. This was a couple nights before the one previous to it.

Same spot, different angle. This was a the night after the one above it.

This is from my dorm room window while I was in Burlington over the summer. Such an amazing view.

Sunsets never fail to amaze me with how gorgeous they are. All different and all make you take a step back and remember how wonderful life is. The first sunset I posted is my favorite. The way it's captured brings a calming affect to it. Staring at it makes me forget all the stress in my life and just take a nice deep breath in and out. I am definitely going to miss it here.


Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)