Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Grind

I had my first experience with the open mike night at Champlain called The Grind. There were some flops and some spectacular almost magical moments. Eric Vincent hands down stole my musical heart tonight haha. He is in my marketing class and up until tonight I thought he was just another student but this guy is one amazing musician. He played a couple songs tonight, all of which made me want to hear more.
Also there were a couple guys from my dorm, Summit. They were awesome as well. They have been playing out on the front yard for a couple days now and they are really awesome. Strangely they all look alike which I find weird and cool at the same time.
I can't wait until next week to go again. College really does rock.


Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)