Saturday, September 5, 2009

I am so in love<3

Last night I spent somewhere around 5 hours or so video chatting with Jonathan. It was so amazing. I am so thankful for technology haha. Being able to see him laugh and watch his face change with everything that's said makes me so incredibly happy. I know I can't be right next to him for a little while but feeling like I am is almost as good.

I'm praying every night and crossing my fingers that Jonathan can get RA in the next couple weeks. Then he will get to come home for a month!! I will still be 3 hours away from him since I'm at college but that's nothing to drive when I know he'll be waiting for me<3 Just the thought of being able to run into his arms makes my heart skip a beat and puts a smile on my face.

I was asked the other day why I chose to be with Jon knowing that he was in the marines. I laughed at them because I knew they had never been in love. You don't have a choice with love. I can't really describe the feeling but it's a little like magnets. You can pull us apart but we still belong together. He chose to be in the marines and I support him because I love him. No matter what either of us decides to do we both know that we have the other for support. That's how love works. There are obstacles but no dead ends.

I can't help but smile when I think about how much he means to me. It's incredible really. So for anyone who is wondering why we're crazy enough to stay strong for our men it's because you don't mess with love. It's only once in a life time and I'd be crazy to give it up.


Semper Fi<3

1 comment:

  1. You made me cry!I know what its like to be in love but its SO hard being AWAY from the one you love. Stay strong Breanna. I miss you. Jons mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)