Sunday, February 28, 2010

New hair!


I got a hair cut yesterday! I loooove getting my hair done. It's so therapeutic. I got it colored and chopped haha. Also, in other great news, my best friends hubby joined us at Camp Lejeune last night!! He stayed at our house and is checking in today but it's sooo exciting! That means that Anna (his wife my bffer) gets to be here with me!!! Soooo happy!
This is a short one because I want to soak up this time with my husband since he had to be at work almost all day yesterday and goes back tomorrow. Boo. haha.




Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)