Monday, February 1, 2010

Teacher frustration.

SOOOOOOOO frustrated with this teacher. No matter what I do it just isn't good enough for him. He had the nerve to ask me if I had the textbook. Even if I didn't have the book (which I do) I could answer his questions blind and deaf. It's one of those pointless, non challenging classes that make you wonder why colleges even waste their time paying someone to teach such a pointless, braincell wasting class. Anyone who knows me knows I am an A and B student. This is absolutely rediculous. Isn't it illegal to grade on comparison? He can't actually give me a lower grade because someone else in the class wrote a novel on a question that was properly explained in 5 sentences, can he? He should be failed as a teacher for falling for the teacher's pet, suck up, brown nosing student. UGH. It's situations like this that make me absolutely dispise education and the manner in which it's taught. I am forced to be controlled by one person and their narrow minded ways instead of learning how I need to learn, what I need to learn and be graded on my answer and opinions without bias. No wonder people don't go to college. (This post in no way shows how I feel about all teachers, just the incompetent, unqualified ones.)

Both my dad and my step mother are professors and a community college that I graduated from. They are incredible at what they do and I wish more professors could be like them.



Sorry I have been lacking on the posts and when I did write it wasn't very military related, but I just got internet at the new house so I will be on more! Promise!

Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)