Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

So I have been pain free which is awesomeee. I think I'm back to decent health. Still have this wonderful cold but it's not as bad anymore.

Today is our last day in New York. We will be traveling back to NC tomorrow morning. We are celebrating the new year by sleeping I'm sure. We're having a nice dinner out with family tonight and then most likely coming back home and falling asleep so we can be up bright and early tomorrow morning.

I'm excited to get back only because there is a lot of preparation that needs to be done for the arrival of our little girl and the deployment of my husband. It will be a very bittersweet beginning to my year.

I'm already in the phase where I'm anticipating Jon's departure. I don't want him to leave but I want to be able to stop worrying if he will be here for Abigail's birth or not. I also would love to be able to start counting down days so I don't feel so far away from him.

I believe we are all set for Abigail's arrival. I finally have everything I think we might need. Of course a good portion of it is here in NY. I have only taken the things I think she will need for her first month to NC. So I really am banking on her being on time and not really early. Fingers crossed.

My dad and step mom got Jon and I beautiful new cameras for Christmas. I am super excited because we both needed them so that we can capture this next year and share our adventures.

Anyways,  I hope everyone has a wonderful new years eve and day!

I Love You Mr. Sykes<3
You too Abigail<3

Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)