Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Going to be a couple posts today.

I read about this somewhere but didn't understand it until I saw it on Nicole (flip flops and combat boots)'s blog. So here is the first post!

Windy Poplars

If you blog is about "marriage, family, faith, decorating, crafts, travel, gardening, saving money, cooking, homemaking, style, and a dash of everyday life!" you should grab the button and join in! (Stolen from Nicole too. I thought the way she said this was cute!)


These are the newest questions:

1. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Myrtle Beach. I have been going since I was really little and it is such a great place. My husband and I were recently there to visit family and we got to talking about vacations. We decided to put Myrtle behind us and create our own vacation spot to take our children to eventually. Maybe your favorite vacation spot will be ours? hehe

2. What are the three qualities that you most admire about your husband (or if you're not married what are the three qualities you would most desire in a man)?
1) He always seems put together. I can freak out and fall apart over something stressful in a second and he never does.
2)The way he loves me. Yes this might sound cliche but I'm serious. My husband is so selfless. He does everything to make me happy and is constantly making me fall in love with him over and over again.
3) His sense of humor. He always makes me laugh and I love it. He doesn't even have to say anything super funny. Sometimes he'll just do a look and it makes me laugh.

3. What has been a meaningful Bible verse to you this week?
That's hard. I usually get a new verse every now and then when I really need one. I haven't needed one this week yet but I'm sure it will be soon!

4. What is your favorite color(or colors) and why?
PURPLE!! Actually concord grape/plum. I just think it's so beautiful and unique. Every time I see it I smile.

5. What is the funniest thing that happened to you in the last 24 hours?
It was probably a "had to be there" moment but... Yesterday I was at volleyball. I went to dig a ball out of the net and Kirk (on the other side) jumped up next to me and like scream/growled. I immediately screamed and obviously lost focus of what I was doing. Everyone laughed at me and I had to laugh at myself too. I appreciate Kirk for always making me laugh but come on!! haha






I Love You Mr. Sykes<3


Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)