Friday, April 9, 2010

Just a little day dreaming...

My car is a P.O.S. Pardon my french even if it's abbreviated. Something new breaks on it almost every other day. It's pretty ridiculous. I got it as a hand me down from my mom and she drove it quite a bit. It's a 2003 Hyundai Elantra with something like 165,000 miles on it. Yea, that's a lot! Also, probably the reason it likes to fall apart. Anyways, I need a new car. I have always wanted an SUV because lets face it, in good time Jon and I will be starting a family and I want to be the soccer mom but I put my foot down when it comes to the minivan. So, the SUV is the next best thing :-) Here is what I want.


A Mercury Mariner in black pearl slate. I have been in love with this SUV for quite a while and well if I am going to get a new car this is what I am going to get. It's not that bad price wise. It's something like $21,000 brand new. That is like $270 a month payments or around there. The problem arises with me not being able to find a job. Such a bummer. I really need a job or else I am going to go stir crazy! Plus, we could use the extra money.

So for now I will day dream about my beautiful future SUV. Eventually I will have it in my drive way :-)




I Love You Mr. Sykes<3



Semper Fi<3

2 comments:

  1. Oh that car is glorious! Sleek, shiny, sexy.... definitely a great soccer mom car! Ha ha seriously love it :)

    &hearts, Mrs. S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pos, my pos is worse than yours, lol. it's an '88 grand marquis haha so i've been daydreaming about a new car too, i want the Ford Escape, i'm looking at used ones just so i can get one sooner.

    but i like the merc SUV you've picked out, it looks gorgeous. plus merc is a good make they tend to last forever, hence why my car is so old.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)