Sunday, April 25, 2010

I hate myself right now.

Have you ever just had one of those days where you literally did not want to do anything but curl up in your bed an fall asleep for, oh lets say somewhere around, ever. I have a paper to write and a power point to create before midnight tonight. I haven't started either of them and I am not sure I plan on it. I hate that I am procrastinating and honestly considering just not doing the last bit of work in my last week of class but seriously, it sucks.

Ugh. I need my husband. I still wouldn't do it if he was here but at least I could cuddle.




I Love You Mr. Sykes<3


Semper Fi<3

5 comments:

  1. I completely know the feeling! I have three weeks left of school and I'm feeling the "senioritis" overwhelming my ability to do homework. I know it's hard to have any motivation right now but once it's done, it's out of the way and then you can relax and sleep forever, haha. =)

    Just one more week, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well today I wrote about how wonderfully ahead I am in school...well SIKE that was wrong, I just guess I wanted to believe that! I'm sitting in the library right now thinking how much of this campaign I still have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took about two weeks off of work for this exact thing! So stressed! Thank God for my tax return to help pay the bills. What helped me was getting a calender and writing all of my due dates down. Instead of doing things the day-of, I'm trying the whole planning ahead thing. So far I've been doing decent. Maybe it'll help you?

    Totally agree with the cuddling thing - would be so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm new to your blog (I love your blog by the way!), but I am in the same place as you right now. In fact, I had a powerpoint to start yesterday too. It's hard, but I like to think of all the fun things I will get to do once this "hell" period is over. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those days are the worst. Ever. I'm sorry lovebug. Feel better :)

    ♥ Mrs. S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)