Monday, April 12, 2010

This amazing feeling.

It's such an incredible feeling when you have your soulmate. Knowing that it's not just a matter of wanting to be together but that it's meant to be. Whenever I see my husband my heart beats fast and I feel a little crazy. And that is just when I look at a picture. My favorite time of day is when I hear my husbands truck pull into the drive way and watching him come through the door. I see him and fall in love all over again. We will just be sitting on the couch watching tv and I'll look over at him and my heart melts. Some people consider falling in love a once in a lifetime experience but I fall in love every day. It happens when I wake up and feel him next to me, when I see him coming through the door, when were driving in the car and he reaches over to take my hand, or when I'm doing the dishes and he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me.

I can't really describe how amazing true love or having a soulmate is. If there is one thing I could wish for everyone it would be to find theirs.

I am so in love with you Jonathan Christopher Sykes<3 You amaze me more and more every day. I am the luckiest woman in the world<3




Forever and always Mr. Sykes<3



Semper Fi<3

3 comments:

  1. God bless you and your husband. I was in the Marines from 1962-1966 (Nam briefly) and have been married to my love for 42 years. The Marines were the defining point of my life. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love having my soulmate too! :o)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you and me both hunny. Love hearing others' love stories!

    ♥ Mrs. S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)