Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's day.

Happy Mommy's day to my mom, my mother in law, my step mom, all of my mommy blogging ladies, and my soon to be mommy bloggers!!

My mom is a great lady. She has always been there for me whenever I need her. Yea, we have our ups and downs. We used to argue a whole lot more than we do now but over all I think we have a great relationship. She gave birth to me and raised me so she's a trooper!! Unfortunately since she is back in NY and I am in NC I can't be with her today but she knows I am in spirit. I love you mamma<3

My mother in law is such an amazing woman. I feel like having her in my life makes me a better person. I am so thankful for such an amazing woman to be apart of my life now. PLUS, she let me marry her baby boy! Definitely makes me a happy lady :-)


Obviously having a step mom could lead to a sticky relationship but not in my case. She has been around for almost my whole life. I never got that evil step mom feeling or anything. She is an awesome woman and I'm thankful for her being in my life.


For all of my blogging ladies with kiddos or almost with kiddos happy mother's day!! Really all of the women in my life. Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)