Saturday, May 8, 2010

Today is Saturday....

And I have no plans. I seriously need to get a life other than my husband. Whenever he is gone I don't do anything except the occasional girls night. WHICH I LOVEEEEEE.
I was driving around doing errands this morning, already, and I saw tons of yard sales. It really put me in the mood to go buy up other peoples junk. BUT I am so not being that person that yard sales by themselves lol.

Any girls in the area feel like going? We could do lunch and make it a nice girls day :-)




10 days<3

I Love You Mr. Sykes<3



Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)