Monday, March 14, 2011

The Deployment Secret...

Either no one told me this or I am the first to discover it. If it's the first one, you are all jerks. (JK) If it's the second one then hold onto your hearts because I've figured out the secret to getting through a deployment.

Want to know? It's hearing from your man. Duh right? Well since I didn't expect to hear from him until at least sometime late tonight I was in all sorts of happiness when I got a phone call from one of our friends telling me to get online because my hubby was on!

They had stopped in Germany and he paid for 30 minutes of internet time so we could talk. I hung up the phone and sprinted to my computer. All I had been thinking about all day was how I wish I could just talk to him. I even sent him a FB message earlier just so it at least felt like I was talking to him (I do that a lot). So my wish was granted.

I am on cloud 9 today. He said that we should be able to talk again tonight so I'm glued to my phone for the day (as if I wouldn't have been anyways).

So there it is. I heard from him and all the little pieces of my world that got shattered when he got on that bus were put back and duct taped together tight. I can do this.

We Love You Papa Bear<3

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! this Makes ME SMILE LOTS AND LOTS !!! so happy you got an unexpected call from your man it sure makes the world seem a little brighter for sure. <3 just can't stop smiling for you .. I got a call from my man as well today <3
    Semper Fi amber joy
    PS.girl and you totally got this !! your stronger than you realize.... your a marines girl !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Unexpected talking is the best. You got this honey, he wouldn't have picked you if he didn't think you could handle a deployment. And with a baby? Psht you've got this :) You'll be freakin super mama by the time he gets home. And you know we're always here when you need us <3 ***hugs***

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)