Thursday, March 31, 2011

100 Facts

A lot of bloggers are doing this 100 facts about themselves thing so I figured I would join in.


I will do this in 4 different posts but don't get upset if I don't follow up after this first one. 100 facts is an awful lot after all!


  1. My name is Breanna. I don't know if anyone knows my actual name so I'll throw that one out there first. 
  2. All my family members' names start with a B. Brenda, Bill and Billy. (Mom, dad and brother).
  3. I'm a mom and I absolutely love it. 
  4. We named our daughter after my grandmother. 
  5. I love sports. 
  6. I played volleyball in high school and college and I miss it terribly. 
  7. I danced for 12 years and I really hope Abigail wants to dance as well. 
  8. I'm trying my hardest to be strong during this deployment. 
  9. My weakness is my husband's smile. Whenever he smiles my heart melts. 
  10. I love my dog like a child. 
  11. I hated being pregnant. If we could skip the 9 months and just get our beautiful baby I would be so much happier. 
  12. I love country music. No, I Love LOVE LOVE country music. 
  13. My husband shaved his head and grew a stache on this deployment and I actually like it.
  14. I watch American Idol but I don't vote. 
  15. I still yell at America for getting it wrong.
  16. I have a screaming baby in my arms and I'm still smiling.
  17. I get really tired while driving more than 30 minutes. 
  18. I love Disney movies, mostly the princess movies. 
  19. Princess Diaries and it's sequel are two of my favorite movies ever. 
  20. I probably put way too much pressure on myself to look perfect. Knowing my husband thinks I'm beautiful is really important to me. 
  21. I've tried really hard to become a completely different person than I used to be. It's important to me to be the best form of myself possible. 
  22. I would love to be a house wife. 
  23. I mumble when I talk and didn't realize it until recently. 
  24. I have an amazing husband and am very thankful that he is mine. 
  25. I am an animal lover. If I could adopt all of the stray or abused animals in the world I would. 


1 comment:

  1. I love these facts about you :)
    Princess Diaries is an awesome movie!! One of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)