Sunday, March 13, 2011

I miss him

I can't believe how hard this is turning out to be. I know that the first couple weeks are difficult until the routine starts but being a single mom is hard.

I look at baby girl and she looks just like my husband so then I start thinking about him and then come the tears. Thankfully my hormone level has subsided so I can usually hold my tears back instead of randomly crying uncontrollably.

I know eventually it will get easier but right now all I can think about is not having him to help me raise our daughter for this first year of her life. It hurts.

We need you.

2 comments:

  1. Oh honey, I'm so sorry you feel this way. I wish there were words I could say to make it feel better. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine how you feel girl, I've never been through a deployment but I have been apart from my husband for a few months and it does hurt. I am so sorry you are hurting - I hope that your heart finds comfort in your daughter & family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)