Friday, June 11, 2010

Baby Fever!!



This is my hubs with the new born!! He is absolutely adorable!! Both of them!

One of our friends finally had their baby today!!! All of you mommy's and soon to be mommy's have me in super crazy baby fever lately!

Living in a military town means seeing tons of prego women. One day we'll be there and hopefully we wont have a girl because for the life of us we cannot come up with a girl name!! haha.


Anyways, have a wonderful weekend ladies. You'll hear from me Sunday because the hubs has duty. Boo :-(


I Love You Mr. Sykes<3

Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)