Friday, June 25, 2010

To all my lovely bloggers:

If you have a button for your blog and you would like to be featured as a blogger on the side of my blog then please leave your button in a comment so I can add you to my page! I would love for people who are reading my blog to read the blogs that I read so I figured this is a great way to get all of you lovely blogging ladies some action as well :-)


Thanks loves<3

If you can't post it in my comments then you can just let me know you have one and I'll go to your page and snag it:-)

6 comments:

  1. I tried to put the html for my button down, and your comment box won't allow me. I do have a button on my page, and I would love for you to snag it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yours on my blog roll! go take my newwww one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours is on my blog roll! It wont allow me to put html though. Go to my page and grab it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love for you to snag my button! I tried putting it on here but it won't let me! I will grab your button and once I get a blog roll going I'll add it on there! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love for you to get my button and when I figure out how to blog roll Ill get yours on my page! Hahaha. Soon I hope:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)