Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Car accident.

So I got in a car accident today. Yay me. I rear-ended some girl. The front of my car is in pretty crappy shape but her car is totally fine, it would be. I wish I had done more damage so I could claim it totaled and get a new car haha. But seriously, scary junk. I am ok though.  I had to wait 2 1/2 hours for a stinking officer to come though. Sooo angry. Especially because it started storming.

But oh well. It's over and done with. On the bright side, my husband got out of working late tonight because of it so I get more time with him :-) Yay!


I Love You Mr. Sykes<3

Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)