Saturday, June 12, 2010

He did it for me, so it's only fair

If you read my love games post you know that my husband took a survey that made me smile. I figure I should return the favor for him<3 So here it is.

1. What is the first thing you noticed about your husband when you met?
The first time I ever saw him was my freshman year, his senior, in high school. The first thing I noticed was how incredibly handsome he was and how fast he made my heart beat and I hadn't even talked to him yet.
The first time I saw him after he came home and we were actually dating, 2 yrs later, I almost fainted I was so in love. His embrace and kiss was absolutely incredible.


2. What is something your husband does that drives you crazy? (In a bad way, let's not get freaky on here people!)
Bites his nails and does this "oh you wouldn't know" bit when an older song comes on. NEWS FLASH!!! I usually do know I'm only 3 yrs younger than you dipwad <3


3. If money wasn't an option what is one thing you would make sure you always had done for your husband?
Hard to say. I like to think I do everything really well for him and take care of him so that he wouldn't need anything. I guess I would hire someone to pay our bills so that he never had to worry about them. But even then I wouldn't want to hire someone so I would probably just do it myself so he wouldn't have to lol.


4. When do you find your husband most attractive?
ooooo. I got this. The other weekend we were sitting around the fire and I looked over at my husband and I, no lie, melted. Idk if it was the way his hair was all different directions and still looked amazing or how the fire made his skin glisten, or maybe the fact that I looked up and he was staring right at me. But the combination made him look irresistible.

5. What does your husband do for you that you totally appreciate and would miss if it was gone?
When I am cooking dinner and he comes up behind me and puts his arms around me and kisses me. It just makes me feel appreciated and loved.

6. If you had your wedding day to do over again and everything was your call, would you keep everything the same? Change something? Everything? Elope or if you eloped vice versa?
Everything was my call the first time around haha. But honestly, our wedding was amazing and perfect. YES, the pastor first called me Brenda which ironically is my mothers name. But hey, no ones wedding goes off without at least 1 funny little thing going wrong. It was hilarious and lightened the nerves. At the end of the day I was married to my soul mate and I was completely happy<3


7. What's one beauty up keep that you wish your husband didn't do? Or what's one beauty thing you wish he did do?
I wish he let me pluck his eye brows. haha
and I wish he didn't bite his nails but he is getting better at clipping them.

8. If you could go or be any where in the world with your husband right now, where would that be?
I would love to be in harry potter land at orlando. he would too. it would rock.


9. What is one moment you wish you could back and relive with your husband just to get to experience again? Would you change anything?
Our first kiss. My god it was amazing. I pulled up into his driveway around 11pm. It was raining. I barely got my door open before he swept me up in his arms and kissed me. My knees went weak and my heart slowed down and sped up. It was the start of this amazing journey.


10. What do you love most about your husband?
The way he looks at me every morning. Like he is amazed I am laying there next to him. He doesn't know it but he always starts my day off perfectly<3




I Love You Mr. Sykes<3

Semper Fi<3

3 comments:

  1. This are fun! I love reading them and seeing the different answers people put. I'm going to have to do more of them on my blog. :)

    Just so you know.. I ended up making my old blog private and created a new one. My new blog looks shockingly similiar because I transferred all of my old posts over. The new blog just leaves out names and photos. Feel free to follow if you'd like:
    www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw That was cute!! Haha My husband's eyebrows are plucked and he can't whine because I caught him shaving the middle part above the nose! I also love the way my husband looks at me sometimes like he just can't believe I'm in Hawaii with him. We met in high school as well but didn't date until after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is uber cute!

    While husband is away in the field, I'm stealing this survey. =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)