Thursday, February 3, 2011

Belly bulge

Sometimes I wonder if I have 2 babies in my belly. I know I have 2 uteruses so that's probably the reason for my belly bulges.

I should probably explain. Sometimes my belly has 2 huge bulges. One is upper right side and one is bottom left (according to me looking down). When they harden it looks like a huge wave in my belly. It's hard to explain but it looks strange lol.

I know that Abigail is in my right uterus and therefore that is where it mainly bulges out when I have a contraction so I don't understand the 2nd bulge. Hence my worries about a second baby they haven't discovered. JK lol. They have looked at my second uterus many times in multiple ultra sounds so I'm positive they would have seen a second baby by now lol.

All I can think is that my second uterus contracts too even though it has no need to.

It's strange that's for sure. Good thing I have my next appointment tomorrow!! I can ask about it and we are scheduling my c section!!

As in TOMORROW we get to find out when Abigail is going to join us! :-) YAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Yayyy! That is So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAhh! So exciting. I know you are dying to know when. Thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)