Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lazy days.

Today is an extremely lazy day for me. I've had a migraine all day plus my husband got home around 11:30 from being on duty so we just napped for a couple hours. Now we are sitting around the living room watching movies. Blahhh.

I can't find the energy to actually do anything, not that I have anything to do anyways. Sometimes I like lazy days because I need to just relax and lay around but sometimes I hate them because I feel pathetic. Today is a half and half.

On the plus side, I heard back from the guy in charge of Momtalk which is a mommies blog for Onslow Memorial Hospital. He wants to call me to talk more about me possibly joining the blog team over there for expectant mothers! I am so excited about this potential opportunity. For all of you mommies and mommies to be in the area you should check it out. It's really great.

I just wanted to share my exciting news. Now I'm going back to enjoying time with my hubby.


I Love You Mr. Sykes<3
You too Little Sykes<3

Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)