Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sooo sick.

On days that I can sleep in I never sleep past 8:30. I have been so sick lately and worn down from it that I slept until 1:30 pm today. I went to bed around 10:30 last night. That is a ridiculous amount of sleep! And I am STILL exhausted. I can barely move. My body feels like it's a million degrees but my temperature is normal. My bottom left wisdom tooth is throbbing which makes my entire jaw hurt. My head feels like it's at least 10 lbs heavier than usual.

On the plus side, my throat isn't all that sore anymore. But I do still have a cough.

I can't catch a break.

Hubby is sick too. Not good.

BUT... only one more day until Monday! woohoo!

Edit: I can now add number 2ing constantly to my list. Without being too vivid. Lets just say Pepto Bismal is my Bff right now.

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I hope you start to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor girl! Feel better sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, aww i hope you and your hubby feel better real soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)