Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving

I don't know if I will have time to make a post for Thanksgiving so I wanted to do it now so I didn't leave on a grumpy note haha.

Tomorrow morning my hubby, puppy and I will be making our way to NY to spend Thanksgiving with our family. Hence why I probably wont have time to make a decent post.

So, before I leave I wanted to take the time to say what I am thankful for this year.

First and foremost I am thankful to be able to be spending this Thanksgiving with my husband. Last year I drove down here to be with him and this year we are driving home to be with our families. So 2 in a row is pretty great.

I am thankful for our always growing baby girl. She is already such a blessing and I can't wait for the day that I get to hold her in my arms.

I'm thankful for my puppy Bo. He really makes the time that I do have to spend alone so much better.

I'm so very thankful for my amazing family. My dad who is so supportive and constantly reminding me of my potential, my mom who continues to be so incredibly amazing even from 13 hours away, my Ooma (grandma), my brother, and just every person who I can't see everyday anymore no matter how much I wish I could.

I'm also very thankful for my husband's family. I couldn't imagine being able to join a better family.

I'm thankful for all of the families who have their loved ones over seas for the holiday. I know I will be in your shoes come next year so I thank you for showing me it can be done.

Along with that, I'm thankful for the men and women overseas fighting for us.

Have a great holiday everyone.

I Love You Mr. Sykes<3
You too Abigail<3

Semper Fi<3

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)