Tuesday, April 5, 2011

25 more

Here are the next 25 things about me.


  1. I used to go to Myrtle Beach every year for spring break with my family so I thought it was pretty funny that I ended up living just 2 hours from it. 
  2. I would love to visit lots of other countries but it terrifies me to leave the country. I blame it on movies. 
  3. I went to high school with my husband. I knew there was something special about him way back then. 
  4. I can sometimes be quite the procrastinator. 
  5. Other times I am the complete opposite. 
  6. I have one older brother, 2 older step brothers, a younger step sister and younger step brother. 
  7. I am extremely proud of my husband. Not just for being a marine and protecting our country but for being such an amazing person. 
  8. This is my favorite number. 
  9. I don't like odd numbers. 
  10. My birthday is June 19. Yes, ironically an odd number. 
  11. I believe in God but I find myself questioning more than I would like to. 
  12. My perfect idea of a date night is putting on my comfiest clothes and snuggling next to my husband all night either talking or just being together. 
  13. I love the rain but I believe there is something magical about sunshine. 
  14. I believe that everything happens for a reason. 
  15. Sometimes I wonder how I ended up being blessed with such an amazing husband and daughter. 
  16. I believe in staying positive. 
  17. I also can't help but be terrified that my husband wont come home to us. 
  18. When I finally get my daughter to fall asleep at night I lay in bed with my fingers crossed praying to God that she will stay sleeping. 
  19. I'm running out of interesting facts. 
  20. I'm addicted to my blog. It's a wonderful form of therapy. 
  21. I was never a huge fan of working out but I am craving a good work out. Probably because I'm still in my 6 weeks of post op recuperation. 
  22. I wish I was way more artistic than I actually am. 
  23. I love singing but only when no one is listening. 
  24. I'm currently exhausted.
  25. I really need to hear from my husband one more time before I fall asleep tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)