Monday, April 4, 2011

Next 25

Like I promised here are the next 25 facts about me...


  1. I feel as if I have two hearts. One is full of love for my husband and the other for my daughter. I couldn't imagine taking any of my heart away from my so the only logical explanation is I grew another one. 
  2. I love to snowboard but I hate snow. 
  3. I'm currently craving ice cream with the Reese's shell. 
  4. I'm allergic to cats but I really love a big fat snuggly cat. 
  5. I can't watch movies where the main character is put in a tough situation or does something you know is going to bite them later. It makes me uncomfortable to watch. It's hard to explain. 
  6. I have a self diagnosed form of mild OCD. Everything in my room must be symmetric and match.
  7. I don't find any other man attractive other than my husband. My mom says all the time "wow that is a good looking guy." And all I can think about is how my husband is way more handsome. Even compared to Brad Pitt, George Clooney or any other "sexiest man alive" celeb. 
  8. I hate flossing. 
  9. My favorite color is plum purple. 
  10. Strange enough, my least favorite color is another shade of purple, mediumish purple. I can't really describe it. 
  11. Sometimes I can be pretty darn smart and others I could be mistaken for a complete ditz. 
  12. I have a horrible memory. If there weren't pictures proving it I wouldn't even think I was ever younger than like 14. I honestly barely remember things that happened several days ago. 
  13. My husband and I can never make a decision. Dinner time is more like hell in our house. 
  14. I love candles. Especially when they smell like vanilla. 
  15. I have 3 tattoos and I want at least one more. 
  16. I would absolutely love to have a full sleeve but I can't bring myself to do it. 
  17. I wish I could have my hair be any other color other than brown but I don't think I have the complexion or what not to ever be anything other than a brunette. 
  18. I'm terrified of sharks and spiders. Snakes too. Ick. 
  19. I'm a very censored person when it comes to my personal life. 
  20. I love sleeping. 
  21. I don't use the word hate lightly when it comes to people. I think people are too quick to speak these days. I always think before I say I hate someone because 99.9% of the time I don't mean it. 
  22. I'm a die hard romantic. 
  23. I love string cheese. 
  24. My husband is truly my soul mate. 
  25. It bothers me that most people I tell I am from NY automatically assume I mean the city. NY is a big state people, a lot of which is rural not the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)