Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sometimes I hate being female

Why does being a female have to be so darn awful?

I still can't control my emotions. I can hold in my tears now which is progress but as far as my feelings they are still roaring strong.

The slightest little things upset me. My husband could give me the wrong response to something I said and I am thrown into such a horrible mood that I don't even want to talk to him which is ridiculous because I should be jumping at every opportunity to talk right now. Which is another big thank you to being female, expecting our men to be understanding and emotional. Doesn't happen. Men don't understand women and women don't understand men. Or more like men don't care about the same things we do and therefore we get upset when we don't get a particular response to something we think deserves a little more than an "I'm sorry."

Why the heck do we say that? We can't be sorry for something we have no control over. Sure, we're sorry the other person is upset but my gosh that is one of the most irritating responses anyone could give me. Right next to oic. Both of which are frequent visitors to my husband's vocabulary.

Can someone please invent a device to allow us to figure out what on God's green earth is going on in a man's mind?

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)