Thursday, March 11, 2010

Emotional

Lately I have been so incredibly emotional. I find myself tearing up over every little thing and sometimes crying so hard I can't breath. I got in a little argument with my mother the other day over my choice to get my cosmetology degree while I consider my options for finishing my bachelors degree and I found myself crying so hard I couldn't breath. On the other spectrum of it I was watching something on tv where a couple that was broken up got back together and I teared up. I don't even remember what I was watching that is how insignificant it was but I mean come on! I feel like such a baby. I have no idea why I am like this but hopefully it stops.

Anyways, the point of this post was to share these words with you. I found myself reading them while looking for something to be read at my friend's wedding and then my mother in law sent them to my husband so I really feel like God knew I needed to hear this. It made me feel calmer so hopefully it will help someone else as well.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.' Matthew 6:34.





Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)