Sunday, March 28, 2010

A little stressed out

Online classes are NOT for those who find motivation to be a virtue they don't have. Normally I would get all of my work done during the week but with my family and friend visiting this past week I could not bring myself to find the time. SO I was stuck doing it all tonight. BUT I did do it! And let me tell you it feels great to get it done.

I have recently discovered intramural volleyball on base. It is absolutely FANTASTIC!! Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11-1 I make my way over to MCAS New River to play volleyball with a bunch of old guy Marines haha. Mostly gunnys so it is kind of stange but I love it! It isn't like college Intramural volleyball where people who have no idea what they are doing play. Every one is good so the level of play is awesome. We have a tournament so I wanted to join a team. Turns out I am now coaching my own team of stragglers haha. Everyone who is not part of a unit that participates is on my team. It is stressing me out because no one has the same schedule so I can't get everyone together.

I was trying for this coming weekend but then I remembered that my mom and little sisters will be here this weekend so that is out of the question for me. I don't know how I am going to get everyone together before games start. Oh which is April 8th!!! AHHH!!!!

i'll figure it out somehow. I might have to skip the weekend with my mom....doubt it. haha.



I hope everyone is doing wonderful. Keeping you in my prayers.




Semper fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)