Friday, March 19, 2010

Thank you!!

I have received my first blogging award!! How awesome! Thank you Nicole, from Something Beautiful.
She has passed along the "You're going places baby" award to me. Along with receiving the award I have to tell where I see myself in 10 years so here it goes...

In 10 years I will be 30 and my husband will be 33. Hopefully we will have our 3 little ones by then. He wants a JR so we will have little Jonathan Christopher Jr, and then another boy Kale Leon, and our little girl who's name is still in the debate stages. Which is fine if our plan goes right and we get two boys and then a girl (HA). My husband says he is only going to do one term in the military but for some reason I feel as if he will reenlist. Either way is fine with me but I would love to have him home to myself and be past all of this worrying. I will be hopefully working, at what I still haven't fully decided. If Jon is out of the military we will be in South Carolina. That is all I really have planned for that far ahead.
I just know that my husband and hopefully future children will be there with me.

I am supposed to pass this on to 10 more people but I think I am going to start my own giving of awards since so many of your blogs deserve them. I will start this after this weekend though because my family is coming to visit!!!




Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)