Monday, March 15, 2010

I have a task to accomplish

Today I gave myself 2 tasks to accomplish; find a new swim suit and get to the gym. Of course the gym is the harder of the two but I can't under estimate the difficulty in finding that perfect swim suit. My family is coming this weekend to stay in Myrtle Beach for the week and therefore I need to go get a new swim suit. I need to get in the gym just cause I hate being out of shape.

I think I will go take a shower and head to Target. There is always time for the gym later right?


I'll let you know...




Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)