Saturday, March 6, 2010

So interesting night...

Well as you know we went on a double date last night. We barely got off base and my husband cracked my windshield!! It was an accident. He thought throwing the GPS at the dashboard would make it work. HAHA. Oh well, it was at least in a pretty star shape. Other than that we got Chinese food (YUMMM) and saw Alice in Wonderland. It was ok, obviously predictable and not all that exciting but it was beautiful. The colors were amazing and Jonny Depp, well need I say more <3

Over all it was a great night! I think we're going to see Shutter Island tonight? eh.

Plus the new neighbors are moving in today! I hope they like dogs because my dog LOVES their property haha.



Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)