Saturday, August 7, 2010

2 weeks-ish!

In about 2 weeks I will be taking a road trip home!! FINALLY!!! I get to spend just about 2 weeks there before I come back. SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! I can't wait to see my family and go to all the places I've missed so much.

I am nervous though. I've done the trip a hundred times. Only once by myself though. I was fine but now I'm pregnant and not only will I have to pee every hour but I get tired extremely easy. It's a 13 hour trip and I usually stop maybe once or twice. Now that I'm pregnant I will probably have to literally stop every hour or 2 which will make it longer. I never stop and stay the night somewhere but I might have to. Which sucks because I'll have my huge golden retriever and only a few hotels take dogs.

It will definitely be an adventure.


I Love You Mr. Sykes<3
You to Little Sykes<3

Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)