Saturday, August 14, 2010

What to do today.

Is it weird that I kind of wish I had homework to do? I guess that means I am ridiculously bored. haha. Really I am just in the mood to read an amazingly great book. I think I want to go to Barnes and Noble and indulge myself in it's shelves. I don't know what I'm looking for but hopefully I'll find it.

This is what happens when my husband leaves. I have to stay extremely busy even if it means spending a couple hours in a book store. I'm a nerd.


I Miss you Mr. Sykes<3 I Love You so much<3

Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)