Friday, July 24, 2009

sleep deprived...

If you ever have a morning class here is a little advice, GET SOME SLEEP! Normally I am pretty good about this sort of thing because I love to sleep. Well last night my friend Pat and I stayed up until 4:45. It started out just talking in our own dorms to each other and then it moved to going to the beach at 12:00 at night just for the hell of it. Then it went back to talking to each other at the dorms. We are the biggest procrastinators ever. It's kind of awesome. Anywhoooo...Do not give yourself 3 1/2 hours of sleep for a 3 hour morning class. I promise you it will be a pretty lousy decision.


Semper Fi<3

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)