Saturday, July 11, 2009

Who decides who gets their wish at 11:11?

How many of you stare at the clock until 11:11 strikes? We'll you guys need to get a life. I don't stalk the clock until it's 11:11 but I do enjoy when I randomly catch it during the day or night. It's a thing Jonathan and I have always done. When he could use his phone he would always text me right at 11:11 saying "It's 11:11 guess what I wished for?" or "11:11 I wished for you<3." He was usually the first one to catch it but every now and then I got to be the first one. Our little wishes were silly and playful. Obviously he never needed to wish for me because he always had me but he knew I loved when he said things like that. Now my question is who decides who gets their wish at 11:11? Before Jon joined the marines I was ok with not getting my wish because I always wished for things I knew I would have. Now I wish for Jon's safety, to be able to see him again, for a simple phone call, but nothing. I don't cheat the system by stalking the clock all day. I actually randomly catch it. I guess if you don't believe in magic, fate, miracles, or destiny then you probably think I'm crazy. I know there are some of you that do understand that everyone needs a little magic in their lives even if it's a simple wish being granted. If you happen to catch a magical 11:11 make sure your wish counts. Make it something worthwhile because even if it doesn't come true, you'll feel better knowing you could have wished for a purple unicorn instead but decided not to.




Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)