Monday, September 13, 2010

Dress Swap?

I was just on Lejeune Yardsales (slightly addicted) and I saw a post for a dress swap! So I figured I would tell my bloggy ladies about it. If you are in the jacksonville area and have a dress that you are interested in swapping for another dress then get ahold of me! I will get you connected with the lady in charge and you could end up getting an amazing dress simply for your old dress :-) How awesome is that?

Don't have an old dress you can part with but still need an inexpensive dress for the ball? Still check out lejeuneyardsales.com or Cherrypointyardsales.com (or if you are near another base you might have one of your own, look into it!). There are dresses for practically nothing and they are really gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)