Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Feel like I'm just waiting.

 I feel like I am just sitting around waiting to get more pregnant and eventually feel pregnant and then eventually actually have this baby. I am only 15 weeks as of yesterday lol. I don't feel pregnant. Yea, I have a little belly but nothing ridiculous where people are running up to me touching my belly (thank god).

It really stinks not to feel pregnant. I want to be able to feel the baby moving. Then I will be a super happy mommy :-) Right now it feels like people tell me I'm pregnant but I still don't believe them haha.

Monday is our next appointment. We are praying that we find out what we are having! Either way, boy or girl, we will be super happy and excited. BUT being the mom of course I would love a little baby girl :-) haha.

I am around the time where I should be getting bigger and maybe just maybe I will be able to feel him or her moving around soon :-) I already can't sleep, why not add on some internal kicking?

Anyways, I need to go get ready to have lunch with my hubby<3 He needs his cell phone charger so I get to bring him a sandwich too. lol. I'm a great wife.

I Love You Mr. Sykes<3
You too Little Sykes<3

Semper Fi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)