Sunday, September 12, 2010

I got my dress!

I got my dress for the ball! We still don't know the date because heaven forbid my husband do the one thing I've been asking him to do lol. I have a crappy pic for you right now but I promise to post a better one eventually!





Did I mention I got this dress for $30? Oh yea. As long as my boobs don't grow too much I should be fine haha. It has room for my growing belly and looks amazing next to his dress blues. SCORE!!


I Love you Mr. Sykes<3
You too Little Sykes<3

Semper Fi<3

5 comments:

  1. Pretty! It looks like a similar color to the maternity dress I purchased from a fellow Marine wife before the ball back in 2008. I was never able to attend the ball as it turned out (We couldn't afford it, plus all the uniform stuff. it was slightly devastating, but hey, life goes on), but I did get to wear the dress out to a lovely dinner we had. My husband of course didn't wear his blues in public, but.... sweet memories of being on base. :)

    Have a blast. I'll look forward to more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! I have to find one still. And the money for it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was all worried about how much to pay for a dress especially since I have this baby belly to make look elegant haha. Try and see if any girls in your area are getting rid of their last years dresses maybe? They usually will sell them for cheap for even better just let you borrow it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I still have to find mine. I just simply can't afford the ones we saw at the store. I might even wear something I already have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GIrl get on Lejeuneyardsales.com!! My dress was $30. They have tons of really beautiful ones on there for really cheap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)