Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Middle of the night attack.

Ever since my husband has returned from boot camp he has been sleeping like a crazy person! I miss the old hubby who would sleep silently and still through the night. Anyways, let me tell you about the recent events that have taken place.

Last night my wonderful husband woke up in the middle of the night (the one portion of the night where I am sound asleep for a change) and proceeded to yell WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? Twice. Yes, normally I would have jumped sky high and screamed but he actually does this regularly. So last night all I did was tell him to wake up and shut up. My heart only raced for a split second before remembering he is sleeping.

He has done this I would say at least once a month since we've been married. The first time was a couple days after moving into our home and I could have killed him for scaring me half to death. This was the first time I immediately knew he was sleeping so it didn't bother me too much. Instead I just laid there thinking about how I should blog about this.

He also has conversations in his sleep which can sometimes end up being funny. Except nothing is funny when you are a pregnant woman trying to sleep and only really fall asleep once a night. Once I get woken up it's so hard for me to get comfortable again. The talking I can put up with though. It's the teeth grinding and biting that drives me nuts!

He chomps down on his teeth sooooo loudly and then proceeds to grind them ridiculously loudly. Oh, and he doesn't just do this on his side of the bed. He has to roll as close to my ear as possible and then do it. I swear I have considered separate beds. The pregnant me just can't take this!

Do your husband's have any ridiculous sleeping habits? If you tell me you might make me feel a whole lot better about mine :-)

I Love You Mr. Sykes<3 Even if you sleep like a bulldozer.

Semper Fi<3

2 comments:

  1. Uhmm Ryan talks in his sleep, but not loud enough to wake me up. I have been fortunate enough to hear him when I randomly wake up a few times.. I specifically remember him saying "My truck is sexy!" in like this suave way of saying it. I was like wtf?? The rest I forget, but they've been pretty interesting as well. Hopefully you can make it through the pregnancy and the newborn up every two hours stages!

    lindseyl0ve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally complaining about my husband's sleeping habits this morning.. he talks in his sleep but he jolts, and moves more!
    He woke me up with and elbow to my eye this morning and last night he kneed me in the back, head butted me and just grunted and rolled over when I pushed him! he is horrible and I always wake up with nasty bruises at least 3 times a week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)