Monday, September 20, 2010

Today's the day!!

I am so excited!! My morning started with my husband's alarm going off. Thankfully he woke up around 7 so I just stayed up anyways. His alarm is that silly tiger song from The Hangover. What do your men wake up to? I bet it's not "What do tiger's dream of when they take a little tiger snooze?" haha

Hopefully I will be following this post up later with a post about whether we are having a boy or a girl! Every please keep your fingers crossed for us! :-)

I have another question for all the mommies and soon to be mommies out there. Since the beginning of this pregnancy I have gotten horrible break outs on my face, chest, and shoulders. I never really had great skin but I have never had anything like this! I have no idea what to do! I feel like I've tried everything. I've tried all the store face washes, ProActive and even just regular soap. Right now I am testing out Clinique which my cousin swears by and it doesn't seem to be doing anything. Did this happen to any of you? Did you find a solution? It's such a pain :-( Maybe I'll try asking my Dr about it today to see if he can recommend anything.

Anyways, just a couple more hours!! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting to fins out about your baby today! I hope everything is going well for you!

    The breakouts are definately hormonal. Try Mary Kay Acne Gel. Even at my age, sometimes I will have a breakout - dab it on before bedtime and the next morning the breakout is gone. I've used it for 13 years and had my kids use it when they were teenagers.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My skin was reeeeally oily when I was preggers. It didn't really break out much, but ever preggo pic I have it shiney-faced. I think your hormones are just a little off the charts and your body chemistry is changing. Hopefully it will balance out soon! So excited to hear boy or girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)