Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's been a while.

I've taken a much needed break for a couple weeks. I went home to visit my family and now I am back to face this hurricane. My grandmother came with me and I am so thankful for that. We left yesterday around 10:30 am and I was sick the entire way here. Boo. So she drove which was amazing. I am exhausted now and still not feeling good so I will fill everyone in later.

Lets pray hubby's flight isn't cancelled due to big bad Early. I need him here with me<3

2 comments:

  1. Aw, you poor thing. Some people just don't get how bad pregnancy can feel on your body. And being sick in the car is even worse. I hope you're better soon and I hope your hubs flight isnt cancelled!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back hom same and sound! I hope earl isn't too bad and that your husband gets to fly in :)

    www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)