Friday, September 3, 2010

I told you so

This entire week I have been lectured about coming home Wednesday because of Earl. I just kept saying give it a rest. I knew that there was nothing to worry about. I watched the weather channel religiously and not once did it say it would hit Jacksonville directly. Then you have the people on Facebook going crazy with evacuation routes and worries. I thought it was supposed to be so much worse than it was here because of that! I guess it was a "OMG it's going to snow in NC" situation. You know, everything closes and there are 12 accidents within a mile because of an in of snow lol. I don't know if it was because there wasn't an option for me or what but I wasn't worried. My hubby comes home tonight and no way was I missing that! Haha.

I am praying that the hurricane stays nice and doesn't do too much damage up the coast though. I know how horrible it could get and let's hope it doesn't get that bad.

So today I am preparing for my husband's return! I probably wont be blogging until next week sometime. Stay safe and have a great holiday weekend!

I Love You Mr. Sykes<3
You too Little Sykes<3

Semper Fi<3

1 comment:

  1. Have a great day and enjoy your hubby when he gets home!! I bet you are excited! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)