Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting to know you

Here are a couple questions so you can get to know me. Linked from MannLand5.


the q's.

1. what's your favorite rainy day activity?

-Cleaning the house.

2. what time do you go to bed?

-Lately it's been around 11-12. 

3. how many magazines do you subscribe to?

-None, but I have been considering a few. 

4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?

-Oh you know it ;-)

5. what's your beauty obssesion?

-Anything that makes me feel skinny. I will go out in public with no make up on as long as what I'm wearing makes me feel thin and beautiful. (not talking rail thin here, just my comfortable weight)

6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?

-I'm not into names. If I like it and it's affordable I'll wear it. Idk it's D&G or prada or w/e. If it's as ugly as one of those naked dogs with the one section of hair on its head, then I'm not going to wear it. And they usually are.

7. what's your summer must have?

-sunglasses.

8. do you make weekly dinner menus?

-I try my best to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)