Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I held a baby

I held a baby the other day. A brand spakin' new one. Ok like 2 days old but still. She weighed 5 lbs and was like 16'' long. Yea tiny! And she was a day past her due date not premie.

Anyways, it made me realize just how big Abigail has gotten. When I looked at her after holding this tiny little baby I was sure that she was the size of a toddler. Time does go by so fast!! But I couldn't be happier with my big, smiley, happy, playful baby girl :-)

Abi, 1st day home


Abi, 3 months old. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello there :) I just came across your blog! LOVE IT! I am also a new mommy and they sure do grow fast don't they! Congrats on your beautiful girl!

    Much love from a fellow blogger!!
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)