Friday, May 20, 2011

New URL

I recently changed my blog url. This means anywhere my link is isn't correct anymore and it will say that blog has been removed but it hasn't. It's just been moved :-)

Here is my new button url

Forever Yours, Semper Fi


Or you can just go to the right >>>>> and grab my button there as well.

If you want to switch it out for the old one that would be awesome :-) I hope this doesn't confuse people too much I just didn't want my url and blog name to be different anymore. I'm extremely particular remember? haha.

Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)