Friday, January 7, 2011

2nd post of the night

I just need to vent a little and relieve some stress. Feel free to exit now I won't be mad lol.

My love is on an hst tonight until 9ish. As much as I hate hsts it's really just a lovely preparation for next week. He will have to stay on base for bsts or something like that from early Monday morning until Friday sometime. Then after the 96 he will MIGHT have to go to Cherry Point for the last week of January too. First they told him he could stay home and just drive there when he needed to be there but I guess now it's up in the air again.Ugh. We haven't been apart in a while and I just let myself get used to it. Bad move.

I know that I am extremely lucky that my husband doesn't have to go to California for pre-deployment training like most of your husbands or boyfriends do. I am very thankful for that.

I'm just really nervous about being home alone right now. I'm concerned about the baby first off. He will be missing 2 growth scans and I'm really nervous that something might happen while he's gone that requires me to be in the hospital or heaven forbid actually have to have the c-section.

Another thing that concerns me is a relapse of my kidney stones. If I get that pain again there is no way I will be able to bring myself to the hospital. I also don't know if I would want to go to the hospital considering all I had to do was wait to pass them. BUT if they were wrong and it's not stones then I don't know what I would do.

I really can't wait for Mr. Sykes to be out of the military. I really don't handle inconsistency all that well lol. Those of you who read this know that I stress way too much and think about things way more than I should.

I can't wait to just be able to relax and know my husbands work hours and know that he will be with me every night. I wont have to worry about when they will send him away and for how long. Oh dreams.

Just a little bit longer, hold it together girl.

I Love You Mr. Sykes<3
You too Abigail Yvonne<3

Semper Fi<3

2 comments:

  1. Bre, I can be at your house in 15 minutes if needed. Call me if anything happens and you need help!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)