Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Revelation

I don't know how many people in the world have actually read the bible front to back, but I am not one of them. Until now. I have been wanting to read it for a while now I just haven't had the motivation to sit down and do it.

I started it yesterday and reading the story of Adam and Eve made me want to knock Eve upside the head. God cursed all women to have painful child births because of her actions. I knew there was a reason we were being punished.

Now I can't wait to get further along and eventually finish the bible. I feel like I've been missing so much by not reading it. I want to have a closer relationship with God and I know I can't do that unless I read the bible.

I kind of wish my bible wasn't of the smaller stature making the words super tiny. But I do love how adorable it is and easy to take with me! I just need to pull out the old reading glasses and stop pretending like I don't need them.

Anyways, now you know what I'll be doing the next couple of weeks. Reading, reading and more reading. When I finish one book I'll pick up another. Hopefully all my books can keep me occupied until this little girl decides to make her appearance!

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome goal. I'm still working on reading it all as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really cool. I have been wanting to do that but I am quite intimidated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)