Friday, January 21, 2011

Free Petrol Jeans!

So will you do me a favor? If you go to the link below, Petrol Jeans FB Page, and like them, then make sure you are under their Win A Pair! tab, there should be a comment button right above the orangy/yellow bar, click that and leave a comment saying I sent you!

If you haven't done this for someone else already though. If you have, it wont count for me I don't believe. Make sure you don't leave the comment on their wall or else it wont count!

I only need 20 people to do this for me and I win a free pair of Petrol Jeans! I need to start my post pregnancy wardrobe and what better way than to get free jeans??

You can also enter yourself! Everyone who gets 20 people to leave a comment with their name wins, it's great!!

Oh, and if you don't know my full name, which you probably don't it's Breanna Sykes.

Thank you so much!!


http://www.facebook.com/PetrolJeans?v=app_143514705695397&ref=ts

5 comments:

  1. What name should I put for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good question haha. Breanna Sykes. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must really like your blog because I actually did it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! I can't return the favor cause I already did it for someone else. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading your opinions, love, and support. I'm working at getting better at replying to each one of you. If you don't have your email linked to your account feel free to leave it so I can reply. Thanks! :-)